Insert Earphones for fMRI Research - Model S14 - $2400
- High-Quality Calibrated Audio
- Flat Response Over 100Hz - 8 kHz Bandwidth
- Output Levels in the Ear Canal up to 110 dB SPL
- Sound Attenuation from Replaceable Comply Canal Tips
- Custom Digital Equalization Filters
- EQ Filtering 2.2 - Software for Windows XP/Vista/7
- MATLAB Functions for Loading S14 Filters (see our downloads page for details)
Current S14 Users, please click here to download the EQ Filtering 2.2 software update.
Model S14 System Includes
- Binaural Earphones with 1 Meter Cables
- 9 Meter Cable
- Small Transformer Box
- Custom Digital EQ Filters
- EQ Filtering Software
- High-Impact Carrying Case
- 6 pairs of Comply Foam Ear Canal Tips
The S14 insert earphones provide high-quality acoustic stimulus delivery while attenuating scanner noise. They are small enough to fit within any head coil, and can be covered with circumaural muffs for added protection if the coil allows. Replaceable Comply(TM) Canal Tips ensure sanitary conditions.
Frequency response equalization is achieved by pre-filtering stored digital stimuli. Equalization filters are provided and can be used either within Matlab or with a stand-alone filtering program (provided). A small power amplifier is required.