The range of our services encompasses basic research, software/hardware engineering, prototype construction, media production and post-processing, and human performance testing. We specialize in custom development for special-purpose projects, providing innovative solutions whether the desired result is a research report, a prototype, or patentable IP.
- Sensory interfaces, including sensors and actuators in all psychophysical domains.
- Signal processing for hearing aids, cochlear implants, and assistive listening devices including noise reduction, compression amplification, and speech enhancement.
- Hearing protection, including hear-through devices that permit natural communication in noisy environments while providing protection from unexpected loud sounds.
- Microphone array signal processing for spatial filtering and for achieving desired spatial cues (e.g., from human pinna) artificially.
- Prediction of acoustic signal detectability and speech intelligibility.
- Software development for desktop, web, and mobile devices.
- Real-time audio signal processing for desktop/laptop and portable DSPs.
- Acoustic and psychoacoustic testing and evaluation.
- Electronic design: analog, digital, and electro-optical for audio and for physiological sensors and interfaces.
- Mechanical design and fabrication: RhinoCAD, machining, molding, 3-D printing; RTV, reactive injection mold, small-run thermoplastic.
- Production: HD Video; Two-Camera Mobile 1080P Recording (Canon 5D MKIII cameras, lenses; 24/96 Mobile Multitrack Audio.
- Post Production: video/audio editing; titling/animation; video Processing; video/audio Enhancement; web delivery.
- Multimedia Services: GUI design; 2D/3D animation; graphic design; photography; photo retouching; Photoshop/Illustrator services.